Monday, 5 August 2013

Photoblog of Ninja Training in Ontario

 Had a sweet week training at home in Ontario!


Got to spend a few days training around Hardwood Ski & Bike and catch up with my coach, Jack Sasseville. He and his dog, Autumn are Ninjas too:


Stoked as anything to cruise the 4th line on a pretty Ontario day!


Loving the quiet and sometimes flower lined roads around Hardwood!



Getting a little cat-yoga in before training in Mississauga:


And by training I mean running along the lakeshore and practicing Ninja Skills with my brother, Andrew:







And then we did some lounging in the sun on the deck:



And went for a workout at the Applewood Pool:

Swim training doesn't suck here! 

 Pumped to be back in Canmore now. Look what I found in my bed when I got home Saturday morning!! A Ninja delivery!


That's right, it's a fresh, hand made BAGUETTE!   Looks like the work of Ninja Zoe Roy!!


Team Ninja is off to Invermere, B.C for our second team camp of the summer later this week - Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment